Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Welcome - Toward Uninhibited Self Discovery


I was born at exactly the right time - in exactly the perfect place - to just the right parents with most certainly the most perfect and appropriate number of siblings ahead of me. It was the year 1969; the summer of love on its way. The summer of Woodstock. My life has been full of wonder, of beauty, of fabulous and profound people - thrilling and evocative and rewarding experience. It really has; and the more I learn and remember to accept, appreciate and cherish all that I have been and done, the more and more I am able to be at peace.
I am a bad ass - I am creative, artistic, a brilliant writer, a fortunate and fabulous mother. I have nothing to lose and the universe to gain. I am capable and will reach all of my goals and desires. I will succeed in being independent, prolific, powerful, and accompished. Because, I already am all of that. i will make my contribution to society or more of it, never forgetting to share and abet others along the way. I am compassionate, clear headed, profound, enigmatic and joyful. I will and am helping to create a peaceful, loving and just society.
So it is.
So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment